Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Handmade Cowgirl Country Christmas Tree Series, Episode 9: Rusty Tin and Turquoise Cross Ornament Collaboration

Photo Credit: Chores and Chandeliers
Hi friends! I'm so excited to introduce you to a friend of mine!! Her name is Suzi and she has a darling blog called Chores and Chandeliers. She bakes, she crafts, she creates, and she has the most gorgeous red hair and great cowgirl style! (And she loves Turquoise too!) I invited her to contribute an ornament tutorial to this Handmade Cowgirl Country Christmas Tree Series. And to my delight, she said yes! She has created the most beautiful rustic cross Christmas ornament project. Please take the time to view her ornament tutorial, she has done a wonderful job! Here is a link to her blog:
 Link to Chores and Chandeliers Blog
I love that this ornament helps us to remember our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Whose birth we are celebrating this Christmas Season and whose sacrifice on the Cross that we should be grateful for every day! Thanks Suzi for sharing your talents and this beautiful ornament with us!

I think I will be doing mine with Copper. (I have an "in" with a guy who has lots of Copper scraps!)

No comments:

Post a Comment