Sunday, August 11, 2013

"Project Denim" Diminishing The Jean Pile, Episode 5: Belt Loop Bobbies

Welcome Friends! I still have a huge pile of old denim jeans just screaming to be made into something fantastic. My "Handy Hubby" works outside and even though Wrangler makes a pretty tough jean, he wears them out. But I just can't get myself to throw them away! They are good for something...which brings me to today's post. Say Hello to "Denim Belt Loop Bobbies!" I love belt loops, they are just cool! So I unpicked them off the pants and glued them onto small alligator clips. So simple and fast! And I think they turned out pretty cute. I also did some using other parts of the pants (jeans just have so many cool seams to choose from!) Here are a few I made:

I wore them to church today.

Thanks for following my creative journey! Love from "Patch-A-Heaven!"

3 comments:

  1. My new denim clips are already in my hair. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there School Marm! Glad you had fun with this project, thanks for coming by!! Love your name btw!!
      Loves, Kacey

      Delete
  2. Thanks - I emailed him with the link. I'll keep you posted denim belt

    ReplyDelete