Friday, November 30, 2012

Baptism Gift Idea for a Girl

This photo shows the entire gift I put together today. I use a white towel embroidered with the child's name and date of baptism, copy of the My Baptism Towel poem (found this poem online), held together with green tulle ribbon (because it matched the CTR ring) with a CTR ring tied to the ribbon.
Today I'm sharing a baptism gift idea for little girls. It's made using the method I show in a video tutorial I made a while ago, I call them Fabric Corsages. They are bracelets made using fabric and lace. Then I embellished this one with a white ribbon flower, silver bead, Swarovski crystals and silver beads that read Faith and CTR. It's a simple, inexpensive yet, special gift for that sweet girl on her special day. To view the tutorial on how to make one of these look for the blog post titled: Fabric Corsage Video Tutorial.


This angle shows the Faith bead better than the first pic. I have attached crystals also intermittently all the way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment