Saturday, May 26, 2012

Avengers!

So hubby and I went on a date last night, (first date in months, hallelujah!) It was fun to escape for a bit. We went to see the Avengers movie. I liked it, it was entertaining. Hubby loved it! Got me thinking, which member of the Avenger team is my favorite? Hmmm...Is it the old fashioned, clean cut, not a hair out of place, chivalrous, Captain America? Or maybe the ever self-centered, spoiled, technologically gifted, playboy Iron Man? How about the rugged and regal Thor? Or the out of control, raging green guy? I think my favorite might just be Natasha Romanov, that chick can kick booty! Wish I had those moves! All in all it was a fun movie worth seeing! I think my favorite part was definitely when the Hulk flips Loki around like a rag doll, that is funny stuff! So who is your favorite Avenger?

No comments:

Post a Comment